Sessions with me will feel perhaps different than other therapy you have attended before. My style is goal oriented and a good fit for motivated clients. It is built for folks who want to feel better and get on with their lives and not be in therapy forever. My technique however is then sometimes valued by many who then want to stay and grow and learn even more as it works well and feels empowering and safe. I currently have clients who have been with me for years for weekly check in’s, maintenance and to help navigate life as it snarls back sometimes. I assign homework and use practice examples in session to practice being a better you right then and there instead of just talking about it. I attend to the whole picture and work in conjunction your medical professionals as well if desired, as a Certified Nutritional Advisor. My goal is to empower my clients and have them leave feeling whole and balanced and ready to take on life however they see fit.
I am a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Professional Life Coach and Certified Nutritional Advisor. I hold a Master of Arts in a Counseling Psychology from John F. Kennedy University with a specialization in a combination of Transpersonal and Somatic. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from California State University, Stanislaus. I am professionally trained in Hakomi body-mind connection and trained in Health and Wellness Coaching. I have over 15 years of experience in advising, guiding and healing.
I specialize in:
- Couples communication, Trust building, Sexuality, Intimacy, and Family dynamics.
- Boundary setting, learning to cope, linking body and mind for full integration of fulfillment.
- Manifesting personal, romantic, and career goals, nutritional consulting, and weight loss
- Integrative Health and Wellness Coaching and Counseling (including nutritional approaches for mental health)
- High quality, research-based nutritional supplements to accelerate optimal health & wellness
- Mentoring for therapists, coaches, interns and health professionals interested in offering an integrative approach or starting a wellness business
I welcome diversity in my practice and understand sometimes how hard it is to look for help while in pain. I support this quest and hold my practice to include varying sexual orientations, race, culture, age groups, and life styles.