This 3 hour seminar is for trainees and interns who are interested in going into Private Practice or are already in Private Practice. Do you need some help getting set up or beefing up what you already have in order to become more successful? Here’s what you will learn about:
- The 4 “biggest must have’s” to successful marketing
- How to set, convert, and retain clients in your practice
- How to have an effective Web Presence
- What types of Non web Advertising work well
- How Branding supports your business
- Networking tips
Come have some fun with a small group, learning about the business side of our soul work so that you can ultimately feel fed and supported by your life’s work!
Kelly Montgomery LMFT, has a professional background in marketing and recruitment. She graduated from JFK University in 2010 with an MA in Counseling Psychology. Since graduating, she has had, and kept, a full thriving private practice by blending her knowledge and expertise in sales, marketing, and recruitment along with the soul work of being a psychotherapist.