So. Things aren’t going so well. You know it.
You just aren’t so sure what to do about it.
Life is boring, exhausting, stagnant.
Full of have to’s or want to’s, or someday you will do’s.
Blah blah blah. And you’re tired of talking about it.
You need to do something. You need a push.
Who do you call? Who can really help you make change soon?
Have you considered a life coach?
A life coach (eyebrow raised*).
Yep. Here’s what a life coach can do for you:
- Affirm that you can’t do it on your own. Now re-read that… that’s affirm, not confirm. Affirmation of a life lived interdependently means you realize your need for help is not a confirmation of weakness or incompetence, but that life is a cooperative enterprise.
Your life coach signs up to get your back at times, and link arms with you during others. Coach support can release you of the need to see help as a sign of weakness.
You are seeking a coach because you know it’s good for you. Encouragement and enthusiasm is exciting. Your life coach can do his or her best work with your promise and your commitment. A life coach’s job is simply to help you reach the top of your game.
- Identify, clarify, and strategize. Life can cloudy, blurry, out of focus. Sometimes we can pinpoint the problem. And sometimes we really don’t have a clue. That’s okay.
One of a life coach’s best benefits is to help you determine what you really want to accomplish, set goals, and make concrete plans to execute your life adventures.
Life coaches are the expediters of life plans. They are interested in, and invested in, helping others take meaningful action. Now.
- Push you with healthy, productive motivation, not negativity and condemnation. Your life coach can help you rewrite the scripts and self-talk that keep you from the life you want beyond them.
Your coach will come alongside you with “why not” prodding and “try this” suggestions that keep you moving forward. They challenge you to overcome limiting beliefs and behaviors that stifle your long-held dreams and new aspirations.
Insecurities and confidence low points are part of everyone’s journey. Your life coach will simply help keep your low places from becoming stuck places. Together, you’ll discover key life areas that need change, and those that need more support to flourish.
- Uncover the you, that you never knew existed, and the options you never knew to explore. Work with your life coach introduces you to tools and aspects of yourself that may surprise you.
You’ll expand your sense of self and what you have to offer. You’ll see what balance and harmony feel like. And you’ll likely feel comfortable exploring more of what life has to offer. From health, nutrition, to weight management and realized career or relationship goals. We call it fulfillment. Isn’t that what you’ve been looking for all along? Let a life coach be your guide.
- Invest in you and celebrate with you. Your experience with a life coach will be one of investments and payoffs. He or she will invest time, energy, and dedicated effort to your cause. You can rest in the knowledge that change is happening.
Your life coach will encourage you to enjoy your good life, and the courageous steps you took to make it happen. Celebrate each victory!
There’s no time like the present. Make the call. Step out of the shadows and let some of that Oakland sunshine warm up those dreams gone cold.
Get “life coached.” Live the life you’re meant for…(and the crowd goes wild*)!
Call today 510-507-1763 Healing Happens Therapy, Kelly Montgomery, LMFT, Life Coach