Fill out your email to get a call back within 24 hours for a free 15 minute phone consultation, to set your first appointment.
Want to “FALL” back into love? Does your relationship need and overhaul? This is the perfect time to hunker down and take a special day just for you and your loved one to iron out the kinks and re-prioritize your relationship. In one day you can make a stronger deeper connection before dinner time even rolls around!
With our busy schedules and so many responsibilities, this fits for your fast-paced life.
VIP Couples Intensives are just for you. Invest 6 hours* of your day from 9 to 3 pm on a Saturday (with outside activities and private session times) and receive 2 months worth of couples therapy. This intense, practical and private experience provides you with personalized assessments, concrete tools to take home and use, as well as a booklet for reference on future homework assignments.
This VIP Couples Intensive is individualized, private, and built for just for the two of you. You’ll spend 6 hours with your sweetie and learning more about each other and how to refine and replenish your love. No other couples. No other distractions.
*Plus you’ll get 2 follow-up phone or video sessions to ensure you’ve been able to apply all that you learned.
Kelly Montgomery is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Professional Life Coach and Certified Nutritional Advisor. She holds a Master of Arts in a Counseling Psychology from John F. Kennedy University with a specialization in a combination of Transpersonal and Somatic. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from California State University, Stanislaus. She is professionally trained in Hakomi body-mind connection and trained in Health and Wellness Coaching. She has over 15 years of experience in advising, guiding and healing.
Kelly specializes in:
- Couples communication, Trust building, Sexuality, Intimacy, and Family dynamics.
- Boundary setting, learning to cope, linking body and mind for full integration of fulfillment.
- Manifesting personal, romantic, and career goals, nutritional consulting, and weight loss
- Integrative Health and Wellness Coaching and Counseling (including nutritional approaches for mental health)
- High quality, research-based nutritional supplements to accelerate optimal health & wellness
- Mentoring for therapists, coaches, interns and health professionals interested in offering an integrative approach or starting a wellness business
Kelly welcomes diversity in her practice and understands how hard it is to look for help while in pain. She supports this quest and holds her practice to include varying sexual orientations, race, culture, age groups, and lifestyles.